Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MY DREAM,MY FUTURE

Every one of us has a dream..Dreams will never come true if you don't exert effort to achieve it As we achieve our dream..there will be always roadblocks, trials, and problems that will challenge us . But these obstacles don;t have to affect you or stops you in achieving our dream.
Since I was still a small child, I always dream to become successful with myself.
I am about to finish another stage of my life I am near to graduate in high school and enter a new stage which is college. I want to pass all this stages to prepare for my future.
I need to strive harder in the next level of my life. I want to improve everything so that I would become better. I will make sure that everything will be alright.
We must step for our future and we should look back where we came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment